1.) I'm thankful for the myriad of family and friends and others who have financially supported me in this new endeavor in the Czech Republic. Without your gifts and prayers, I would not be here today. Thank you.
2.) I'm thankful for the lessons I've already learned in the short 2.5 months I've been here. And, though that does include Czech lessons...I was actually meaning lessons in humility and on learning to love people more fully. But, it's definitely an ongoing process too!!! :)
3.) I'm thankful that I'm not alone on this crazy journey. God has been with me each step of the way and He will continue to be with me. I couldn't do it without Him and His strength! And, yes, it's nice to have a great teammate too! :)
4.) I'm thankful for Skype. It's been such a blessing to be able to communicate with the dear people who are scattered around the world. What a great invention!
5.) I'm thankful for the way that Prague is becoming home. I'm learning my way around, learning to speak, making friends, and generally enjoying the different facets of each day.
I am blessed! Thank you, Jesus, for these, and many other, blessings in my life.
And, I'm also thankful for the amazing Thanksgiving meal that I had. Thanks, Vicky and Curt!
3.) I'm thankful that I'm not alone on this crazy journey. God has been with me each step of the way and He will continue to be with me. I couldn't do it without Him and His strength! And, yes, it's nice to have a great teammate too! :)
4.) I'm thankful for Skype. It's been such a blessing to be able to communicate with the dear people who are scattered around the world. What a great invention!
5.) I'm thankful for the way that Prague is becoming home. I'm learning my way around, learning to speak, making friends, and generally enjoying the different facets of each day.
I am blessed! Thank you, Jesus, for these, and many other, blessings in my life.
And, I'm also thankful for the amazing Thanksgiving meal that I had. Thanks, Vicky and Curt!
| Vicky, Curt, Jair and Emily |
| Traditional Thanksgiving meal - in Prague! |
| The dessert...French Silk Pie and Pumpkin Pie! |
No comments:
Post a Comment