Monday, November 30, 2015

Day 30: You!

I wasn't quite sure how to convey this one through picture, so I just have a picture of one of my mirrors. Your instructions...go look in the mirror. The person that you see reflected back is the person I'm thankful for! :)

I have no words to describe how much I am thankful for each of you...family, friends, supporters, and even people I barely know. If I posted a picture of one person that I'm thankful for each day, I'd have a few year's worth!!

Thank you. For the ways you have supported me throughout the years. For the ways that you have encouraged me and walked with me. For the ways that you have challenged me. For impacting my life. For simply being there. I am forever grateful!

Even though the 30 days have ended, I still want to continue to intentionally look for something each day that I'm thankful for (though I doubt I'll continue posting all of them!). I hope that you've enjoyed a brief glimpse into my life and the things that make me thankful. Blessings upon each one of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment