On Tuesday mornings, I usually have a bit more time, where I can spend a longer time reflecting on God and reading his word, and sometimes journaling (though that is less common). This is a time for me to refocus my priorities and to give me wisdom and strength for the day ahead. These times almost always include coffee.
Some people wonder why I collect Starbucks mugs. They serve two purposes. One, it's my souvenir from the places I visit. And, two, they are often connected with a time or a person and I then use that mug as a reminder to pray for that person. I use certain mugs when God lays that person on my heart and I want to intentionally pray for them. Today's choice of my Brussels mug was to remind me of the dear people I was with at our Europe Retreat last week. But maybe that's a post for another day. :)
Some people wonder why I collect Starbucks mugs. They serve two purposes. One, it's my souvenir from the places I visit. And, two, they are often connected with a time or a person and I then use that mug as a reminder to pray for that person. I use certain mugs when God lays that person on my heart and I want to intentionally pray for them. Today's choice of my Brussels mug was to remind me of the dear people I was with at our Europe Retreat last week. But maybe that's a post for another day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment