 |
| August 2011 (6 weeks) |
Today is a special day. It's my nephew's 3rd birthday. How is it possible that 3 years ago I was sitting in WMI, anxiously awaiting news of his arrival, and now, he's not only here, but growing into a smart, active and talkative 3 year old? Where has the time gone??
.JPG) |
| 24 June 2014 (age 3) |
It's been really fun to watch him grow through our regular Skype conversations. But, NOTHING compares to be being with him in person and being able to interact with him! He is at such a fun stage of life right now. It's great watching him learn about the world around him...from serious things like learning how to cross the street properly to silly things like hearing him tell me about planting rocks in his garden or talking to our pet turtle ("are you hungry, Pablo? Nana, Pablo says he's hungry. I'm gonna feed him."). Hilarious. At least to me. :)
The best part of all this...he KNOWS me! Yes, he sometimes gets me confused with my youngest sister, Laurie, but then again, so do a lot of people. :) We have lots of fun together...playing hide and seek, "weeding" the garden, and simply talking. He is such a fun kid and I'm loving every minute with him!
Happy birthday, Caden! I love you, Buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment