For all of you who wondered...yes, I'm still alive and kickin' here in Prague. I have just been very busy the past month. With what you ask? Well, I was on a prayer team in the Balkans region. I had some meetings in Albania. I moved. I took a quick trip to Paris. And I began teaching English a few times a week. I guess that pretty much sums it up. :)
Soon, I hope to put up some pictures of the new place (for those of you who have been asking). But, not tonight. :) I may even give you a glimpse into some of the things rolling around in my head...scary thought, isn't it?!
Stay tuned...
Soon, I hope to put up some pictures of the new place (for those of you who have been asking). But, not tonight. :) I may even give you a glimpse into some of the things rolling around in my head...scary thought, isn't it?!
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment