![]() |
| Caden |
Caden Ryan Nofziger was born to my brother and sister-in-law on Friday, June 24 at 8:51pm. At birth, he was 7lb 10oz, 20.5 inches long.
This is the first niece or nephew born into my immediate family. Needless to say, there was quite a bit of excitement when he was born!
Unfortunately, because I've been participating in the WMI training, I haven't been able to see him in person. But, my family has graciously made sure to send pictures of him (thanks to all of you!). I'm looking forward to meeting him in a few weeks.
Congrats, Brad and Kim, on Caden's birth! And, welcome to the family, little Caden!
"May the Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26). Much love to the three of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment