Today I'm writing to you from my flat in Prague. I arrived back home almost a week ago already. And, let's just say that I'm jumping in with both feet already!
- I was asked to teach the kids' English lesson at the Family Center already last Thursday (this was the second week it was open)...which I wasn't planning to do until the first week of October. But, it was good to be back and see some familiar faces!
- I've already been to the Foreign Police...twice. The first time was for my long-term visa (fingerprints and photos). The second one was this morning, for a Bridge Visa (since I'm traveling outside of the CZ before I receive my visa card).
- I've had a successful visit to the Post Office to buy the stamps I need for my visa. For those who don't know...this can be quite a feat! :)
- I've opened a new bank account. Oh yeah, and I did it all in Czech. Boy, did that feel good!
- I went to church yesterday. It was so good to be there and reconnect with these dear people!
- And, I've registered for my first two Grad School classes. That's going to keep me busy, but I'm looking forward to the subject matter.
The next few weeks will be filled with settling back into a bit of routine (teaching, Grad School, etc.) before I do some Regional Representative travel. In the midst of that, I'm going to do my best to find times of Sabbath rest too, because I've realized how important that is to my well-being. You can join me in praying that I'll know when (and how) to find times for work and times for rest. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment