![]() |
| (In Old Town Square) |
They joined me at church and in various activities that I'm involved in. Karl was asked to preach on Sunday morning. Nita had the opportunity to even teach at my Wednesday morning English class (which was an added benefit for me - a bit of break!). :)
It was so much fun to see things through their eyes. One of the things that I really appreciated about them and their visit was their ability to look at situations objectively. They saw things that I sometimes overlook because I've lived here long enough and they have become "normal" to me. Things like the beauty of cobblestone streets and incredible architecture...or the convenience of public transport...the thrill of trying new foods.
But even more than that, they gave me a fresh picture of the things I'm involved in. They cared enough to get to know the people in my church, in my class, or other ex-pat friends living here. They asked questions that I have never thought to ask (and I learned a lot!). And, we laughed...a lot. It was a refreshing few days for me!
Karl and Nita, thank you. I hope the week was as refreshing for you as it was for me! :)

So glad to read that you were refreshed by our time together! We had a wonderful visit and were blessed to spend time with you and to connect with new brothers and sisters in Christ in Prague. Thanks for being an amazing hostess!
ReplyDelete