Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stacy's Wish List


Recently, I was encouraged to post a list of things that I enjoy and that would make good gifts if people wanted to send me a care package. Since I want to make sure to oblige all of you, here is my wish list. J 

*Please note that these are things that I like or things that I can't necessarily find here (at least for a decent price). They are also the things that come to mind, but I am grateful for whatever I receive. J Oh, and they are mostly food...what does that say about me?! 

In no particular order...
·                     Swedish Fish
·                     Mint Oreos
·                     Reese's Pieces (or Peanut Butter Cups)
·                     JIF Peanut Butter (creamy)
·                     Mountain Dew (come on, who's surprised at this one?!) J
·                     Twizzlers (Strawberry)
·                     Sour Patch Kids
·                     Land-O-Lakes Mint Hot Chocolate packets
·                     Nature Valley (or Giant brand) Peanut Butter granola bars (the regular, crunchy ones)
·                     Lonely Monk Coffee J
·                     Hershey’s Special Dark chocolate
·                     Trident gum (Spearmint flavored)
·                     Marshmallows
·                     Earrings
·                     Scarves
·                     Amazon or Itunes gift cards
·                     Blank notecards

Hopefully that will at least give you some ideas. J 

No comments:

Post a Comment